What to expect:
- Screening to make sure every member is safe to exercise
- Cardiovascular assessment to evaluate how efficiently heart and lungs function during exercise
- Complete Body Composition Analysis, which includes total body measurements
- Muscular endurance assessments
- Flexibility and strength limitation testing
Joining a health club can be an overwhelming experience. There are so many different classes, types of equipment and exercises. Which ones are right for you?
At the River Valley Club, our staff feel passionately about starting you off on the right foot. It is so important that you feel both motivated and empowered to reach your fitness goals, which is why our Fitness Consultations are so key.
The Consultation process is a series of four 90-minute appointments one-on-one with of our Fitness Consultants. Each consultation consists of Goal Setting (20-minutes), Baseline Data (20-minutes), Fitness Floor Fun (30-minutes) and a personalized Fitness Prescription (20-minutes) based on the results and goals you want to achieve.
The consultation allows you to have a defined “starting point”. Body composition, measurements, strength and flexibility limitations are explored and written down to make tracking progress quantitative rather than qualitative.